Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lucy's Front Cover


I found the front cover the hardest out of all three of my pages to produce. I thought that it was quite tricky to fill all of the white space and make it look interesting to the audience, in order to convince them to buy the magazine. I really like the picture on my front cover and think that the font that we chose to use for our masthead works really well for a rock magazine. Due to the colours on the clothing of the models it could be quite tricky to find the right colours to use for the text, in order to prevent them from blending in. However, i think that i managed to put the text in the right places in order to make it stand out and be legible. If i was to do my front cover again i would look at moving the text around and experimenting with different sized fonts, as i think that this would give it a more interesting and professional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment