Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lucy's Contents Page


I am pleased with how my contents page looked. I really like the overall look of the contents page and the house style that my group chose. I like how we have a large image, of the band that features on our cover, and then other, smaller images of other features within the magazine. I edited the photos using photoshop, mainly using the brightness and contrast and healing tools. This ensured that the photographs were of a high-quality for the magazine. I think that the contents page is interesting to look at and the colour scheme of red, white and black fits with the overall theme of our magazine. I also like the way that we have short sentences under the title and page numbers, explaining what each feature is about. This was a common feature on many contents pages that we looked at whilst doing our research. If i was to improve this i would look at ways of filling the white space in order to make it look more professional and eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment